Havzi Pasha Hospices are a complex of lodgings in the village of Bardovci near Skopje. It was built on the Havzi Pasha chipboard between 1830 and 1845. The complex consists of three sections of buildings and courtyards with stone walls, reinforced with eight defensive towers. In the central courtyard there is a salamak where Havzi Pasha lived with the male part of the family. On the east side was the harem with the female courtyard which housed a kitchen and utility building.
Between the two lodgings there is a treasure trove tied to a wooden bridge which was used for storing treasure and the pasha’s weapon.. The bottom line is about economics, with horse riding and water. The huts are symmetrical, and they have a ground level and an additional floor. The interior of the buildings was decorated with colored wall designing and carved ceilings.